Car repairs are expensive. As Ben Franklin said, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Take care of your dream car from the beginning, and it'll run for a long time. Here are some tips:
1. Follow the manufacturer's maintenance schedule. It will tell you when to change your oil and when to replace other parts of your engine.
2. Check your fluid levels and tire pressure. Once a month or so, take a minute to check your fluids.
3. When you hear a noise, check it out. There might be dust on brake pads or you might need new ones if you hear squealing when you press the brakes.
4. Watch your driving. Sudden stops and starts can take a toll on your engine and cause components to wear out soon than expected. If you go easy on the gas and brake pedals you'll keep the engine humming and may even improve your fuel economy.
5. Take care of your car. A thorough cleaning, followed by wax, does more than make your car shine like new. It protects the paint by eliminating the dirt and grime that accumulates when you drive. Don't forget to vacuum and dust the inside of your car as well.
-information taken from our monthly newsletter provided by Buffini & Company
Author:Lauren Dauzat Phone: 832-573-3610 Dated: August 27th 2014 Views: 558 About Lauren: After completing her Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, with a Minor in Art, at Stephen F. Aust...
Hurricane Harvey continues to keep people out of their homes. Experts
""Kristina is a jewel to work with! We cannot recommend her highly enough and do so to everyone we tell about our new property. She went above and beyond to help meet all of our requirements and expectations.""