If you have ever watched the popular HGTV show Fixer Upper then your likely just as obsessed about the show as I am. I have found 10 ways to decorate like Joanna Gaines.
1. It’s always about the finishing touches.
2. Keep things clean and simple.
3. If you’re going for a timeless look, then it’s all about the black and white tiles.
4. Make things personal with a creative note.
5. Texture, texture, texture, texture.
6. Restoration is the way to go. Just because it’s old doesn’t mean it can’t be new again.
7. Pick up some metal mesh, chalkboards, magnets and a wooden frame to create an epic chore chart that will trick your kids into thinking chores are cool.
8. If you have drop ceilings, find some fun antique ceiling tins to jazz the place up.
9. Use white and a fun color to brighten up a room.
10. Washboards aren’t just washboards…
Information provided by HGTV.
Author:Kristina Davidson Phone: 936-672-2626 Dated: February 25th 2016 Views: 3,209 About Kristina: A thirst for challenge, a perpetual desire for growth, an investment in life-long learning and a com...
As a Realtor working with clients on a daily basis, I see numerou
""Kristina Davidson was always available and very helpful when needed. We will definitely recommend her to others and in the future should we find ourselves in need of a realtor, we will use Kristina."